Vacancies Project Manager MiniJob
01.01.23 The LGBT life e.V. e. V. is looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) MiniJob for the implementation of a project, The position are limited until 31.03.23.
Position: Project Manager (M/W/D)
Part-time (9 hours/week) until 31.03.2023
Salary: 12,00 Eur/hourly wage
Tasks: Coordination and implementation of the project YouTube show "Talk with a gay".
The project "Talk with a gay" will be implemented from January to May 2023. Goal of this project -to hear as many as possible about LGBTI+; -Help LGBTI+ develop their talent; -Help LGBTLI+ kiene fear of the camera, public, be relaxed; -Increase awareness before parodies of artists in Berlin and Germany; -Help the LGBTI+ community to report problems that worry them; -Help LGBTQ people discover themselves.
Your tasks as a project manager:in:
- Project management and control from the beginning to the end of the project.
- Structuring the project into phases, sub-projects and milestones
- Staff retention and management
- Coordination, motivation and distribution of subprojects to a project group of volunteers
- Communication with the partner organization
- Ensuring transfer of information
- Assurance of quality, achievement of objectives and project profitability
- Preparation of the press release and public relations before and during the project
- Follow-up of the measures: Evaluation form, collection of feedback, press reports, blog contributions of the participants
- Correspondence with offices, consulates and services
- Budget control and distribution
- Logging and recording of all measures
- Preparation of the report.
- University degree or comparable education
- Open, friendly and warm personality
- Distinct ability to work in a team and goal orientation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Enjoy constructive exchange with colleagues
- Knowhow in common office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills
- Initiative, creativity and independent working style
- Very good oral and written German, Russian and English skills
What we offer:
- A professional as well as collegial nice team with flat hierarchies and international
- A dynamic environment with the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to develop
- A versatile and diversified job
- Independent work in a young, friendly and innovative team
- Career opportunities, further training and attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours in our office combined with a generous home office arrangement
- An opportunity to develop our association with your own ideas
Applications from LGBTIQ+ persons, severely disabled applicants and people with a migration background are preferred in case of equal suitability.
Interested? Then we should get to know each other! We look forward to receiving your meaningful application with CV, certificates, letters of recommendation, etc. by 20.02.2023 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.